Instagram is probably the most popular social networking site in recent years.
With new features coming out almost on a monthly basis, Instagram’s engagement, as well as its popularity, is evident from the number of daily active users who now cover all age ranges!
Of course, this fact has not gone unnoticed in the business world. Especially when it comes to B2C sales, this platform is now considered one of the main tools used by businesses of all kinds!
Undoubtedly, using Instagram as a marketing tool can enhance the success of your brand, connect you with your customers and enhance your online presence.
But what is the most effective way to increase engagement in our account?
I want to share these secrets with you today! Let’s go then!
- Initially: We upload our photos on the days and hours that our audience is online so that we have an immediate response!
How do you know that? Just think, when are you online? According to research, this is one of the elements that unite us with our audience! The moments we connect to Instagram! So the next time you don’t know when it’s time to upload a photo of a product, just notice what time you are online and scroll through your feed!
Of course, for the more advanced there is also Instagram analytics. You create a Facebook page with your company name} unless it’s already there μιας since most companies have a Facebook Page today}. You connect it to your Instagram and suddenly your Instagram turns into a business profile that shows you all the information you may need regarding the hours, days and features of your audience!
- So after we have uploaded our photo and we already see the number of likes and comments increasing, WE DO NOT ANSWER TO COMMENTS AND WE DO NOT LIKE COMMENTS on the day we uploaded our photo!
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain’t for me either. But look at what’s going on.
When is a good time to like or reply to comments? Next time we upload a photo! Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain’t for me either, Looks like BT ain’t for me either, Looks like BT ain’t for me either, Looks like BT ain’t for me either, Looks like BT ain’t for me either.
- Of course, we always respond to comments! When a person has devoted even a minute of his time to us, the least we can do as a token of gratitude is to do the same! We respond to the value that someone gives us, with value! Only then can we create a perfect community, if we care!
- We use the right hashtags depending on the photo we publish each time and of course depending on the nature of our profile.
Instagram allows us to use up to 30 hashtags in each post. However, it is ideal to use 2-11 in each post and of course, that is why it is important to use the most efficient hashtags. In addition to 3-4 hashtags that will be visible in the caption, for the majority of hashtags, it is good to make a comment below our photo and put the rest there. In this way, we maintain a perfect aesthetic in our account and the result is the same. It is good to have them in every post:
Many specialized hashtags (depending on the photo and what it depicts)
One or two location hashtags
Some industry hashtags (depending on the nature of your brand and profile)
A brand hashtag (the same name as your brand and profile)
In general, we should not use the same hashtags each time, because that way the same audience will always see them. We need to use a variety of specific hashtags to avoid very popular ones. Our goal is to use hashtags that our potential customers are already browsing.
- Tip: You can create some groups of hashtags and each of them includes 11 different hashtags. Depending on the post, they will be alternated and you will add specialized hashtags each time!
- The last tip to increase engagement in your profile, and perhaps the most important is: We upload at least 2 stories for each new post!
Yes! And in fact, we are telling specific stories!
The first is a photo of our profile, with the last hidden and tagged account with a prompt to see what it’s all about!
The second story will be the same as our post, which we will have shared as a story (it is an option offered by the Instagram platform to all of us) at the bottom right of each of our photos. This way the post is clickable in our stories yet